- Log dataWhenever visitors visit this website, the data listed below is automatically collected and stored:
- IP address of the visitor, date and time of access, page accessed or name of the file accessed, amount of data transferred, message as to whether the access was successful and the website from which the access was made.
- Analysis of user behaviour
- Registration and ordrer
- If you order goods in our online shop, we need your contact details (e.g. name, address and e-mail address). When entering the data, you will be informed by an asterisk (*) which information is mandatory and which information is voluntary.We collect, store and process your data for the processing of your purchase. If you do not shop as a guest, but create a customer account, we also collect, store and process your data for the processing of future purchases and the maintenance of the customer relationship.
Your personal data will only be disclosed or transferred to third parties if this is necessary for the stated purposes, you have given your prior consent or there is a legal basis for the disclosure or transfer.Your personal data will be deleted as soon as the data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was stored and this does not conflict with statutory retention obligations.
- Right of objection
- You can object to the use of your data at any time with effect for the future. Please send your objection in text form (e-mail, fax or letter) to the following recipient:Jolesch Gastronomie GmbH
10997 Berlin – Kreuzberg
Fax: +49 (0)30 611 11 65